TIME is jointly offered by a consortium of three universities: The University of Crete, the University of Cyprus and the Wageningen University in Netherlands.
It is recognized by the Greek, Cypriot and Dutch Education authorities within the framework of the Bologna Process.
Innovation Management and Business Administration
Building on the expertise of the three partners, the TIME curriculum focuses on core areas related to management and entrepreneurship theory, economics, intellectual property protection, as well as to current developments in various technology fields.
It is designed to provide students with the knowledge and the entrepreneurial skills needed to successfully manage innovative organizations (especially SMEs) in this ever changing environment by offering an integrated curriculum blending theoretical concepts with practical applications. Specifically, TIME seeks to develop in each graduate the capacity to:
- adapt and to understand the changing business arena;
- creatively use, shape, and generate value from technological opportunities;
- recognize and confront new opportunities in the business environment;
- evaluate and respond to emerging threats;
- interact with and lead diverse groups of people;
- analyze and evaluate business operations and processes; and
- synthesize and apply cross-functional approaches to organizational issues.
(i) Business Economics and Quantitative Methods,
(ii) Business Management and Finance,
(iii) Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship
TIME is an accelerated full-time 18-month MBE program, including time for internship and dissertation drafting.
TIME MBE - Crete
Dept of Economics, School of Social Sciences, University of Crete
University Campus, GR74100 Rethymno, Crete, Greece
tel: +30 2831077432, fax: +302831077444