• The preservation of the ancestral cultural heritage, the democratic traditions of the Cretan people and the organization of cultural events in order to preserve the customs and practices of our People.
• Promoting the idea of Syncretism of all Cretans and defending the interests of Crete and Hellenism in general.
• The preservation of history, the cultural tradition of Crete and its transmission to the younger generations as well as to the communities where Cretans live and work.
• Co-operation and coordination for the two-way exchange of ideas, technology and scientific know-what and- how to better address our common problems and the economic growth of Crete, always with respect to our cultural heritage.
• Defending Greece and Hellenism in general in any legitimate way when its interests are at stake.
Click here for the statute (in Greek)